Welcome back to the 2021-2022 school year!!!! If this is your first year at St. Francis de Sales, welcome to our school, and to our returning families, welcome home. It is the belief of the St. Francis community that establishing and maintaining open lines of communication between school and family strengthens the feeling of support all children need to be successful in school. We have assembled some websites, information, and digital forms pertinent to the start of a new school year. These links along with the Family-Student Handbook and our Acceptable Use Policy are our way of keeping everyone “in the loop.”
Please note that some digital forms are optional and others are mandatory to be filled out. They are noted next to the name of the form. Any questions please call the main office.
- Handbook Agreement Form (Mandatory Form)- Due 9/17/21
- In the FACTS Family Portal please make sure that you fill out the Demographic, Medical, Custodial, Emergency Contact, and Transporation Forms ASAP.
- Student Internet and Computer Usage Contract. (Grades K-8 Only) (Mandatory Form)- Due 9/17/21
- Media Release Form(Mandatory Form) – Due 9/17/21
- Height and Weight Form (Please fill out one for each child)(Mandatory Form)- Due 9/17/21
- Parish Affiliation Form (Mandatory Form to qualify for affiliated tuition rate) – Due 9/24/21
- Class Captain Sign Up Form (Optional Form)
- Absence Note Form
- 2021-2022 Reopening Handbook
- Four Pillars of Student Life
- 2021-2022 NY State Immunization Requirements for School Attendance
- 2021-2022 NYC Immunization Requirements for School Attendance
- Attendance Policy
- Uniform Policy
- St. Vincent de Paul Service Program (Grades 6-8)
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or just to share good news about your child, or our school.
Sincerely in Christ,
Christopher Scharbach Ed.D