Welcome back to the 2020-2021 school year!!!! If this is your first year at St. Francis de Sales, welcome to our school, and to our returning families, welcome home. It is the belief of the St. Francis community that establishing and maintaining open lines of communication between school and family strengthens the feeling of support all children need to be successful in school. We have assembled some websites, information, and digital forms pertinent to the start of a new school year. These links along with the Family-Student Handbook is our way of keeping everyone “in the loop.”
Please note that some digital forms are optional and others are mandatory to be filled out. They are noted next to the name of the form. Any questions please call the main office.
- Handbook Agreement Form (Mandatory Form)
- Emergency Contact and Medical Form (Mandatory Form)- Please note that one form needs to be filled out for each child.
- Return to School Acknowledgement (Mandatory Form)
- Student Internet and Computer Usage Contract. (Grades K-8 Only) (Mandatory Form)
- Distance Learning Acknowledgement for Parents (Grades K-8 Only) (Mandatory Form)
- Photo Release Form(Mandatory Form)
- Height and Weight Form (Please fill out one for each child)(Mandatory Form)
- Parish Affiliation Form (Mandatory Form to qualify for affiliated tuition rate)
- Returning to School after Showing Symptoms of COVID-19
- NYC Test & Trace Corps and DOHMH Investigations
- NYS COVID-19 Contact Tracing (click here)
- Option C Login Parent Preferences Please note the new families will be sent their login information. All returning families are to use the username and passwords they have in the past
- Absence Note Form
- Four Pillars of Student Life
- Family Data Update…. Please check over the data sent home with your child and make any corrections and returned signed to your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Class Captain Sign Up Form (Optional Form)
- 2020-2021 NY State Immunization Requirements for School Attendance
- Attendance Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Stop and Shop A+ Sign Up Information
- St. Vincent de Paul Service Program (Grades 6-8)- Please note that for the 2020-2021 School Year there will be no service requirement for promotion or for Graduation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or just to share good news about your child, or our school.
Sincerely in Christ,
Christopher Scharbach Ed.D