By choosing to send your child to St. Francis de Sales Catholic Academy, you are choosing to meet the tuition payments. All tuition and fees should be paid in the form of a check or money order, not cash. Please put your family account number on all tuition payments. There is a fee of $20 for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
TUITION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR IS LISTED BELOW. THERE WILL BE A $25 LATE FEE PER MONTH FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE TUITION TO US BY THE 15TH OF THE MONTH, INCLUDING JULY 15TH AND AUGUST 15TH.
Every Catholic family must be “affiliated” with their home parish to receive the Catholic-Affiliated tuition rate. In order to be considered “affiliated” with your home parish, a Catholic family must be registered with the parish, participate in the worship and life of their parish on a regular basis and financially support the parish. The affiliation will be verified with the local parishes to determine whether a family is eligible for Catholic-Affiliated tuition.
½ Days (M/W/F)
Catholic – Affiliated 3450
Pre-Kindergarten (Monday – Friday)
5 Full Days
Catholic – Affiliated 4550
Discounted Pre-Kindergarten (for families with a child or children in K-8)
5 Full Days
Catholic – Affiliated 3640
1 child 4350
2 children 7550
3 children 9950
4 children 12050
5+ children 13650
1 child 5150
2 children 8250
3 children 10650
4 children 12750
5+ children 14350
Tuition payments are due on the 15th of the month beginning July 15th and ending April 15th.A $25 penalty will be charged for late payments.
Book and Materials Fee, Pre-K to 8th
The fee is $150 for all students in PK to grade 4, and $200 for students in grades 5 through 8 due by October 16, 2017.
Lunch Fee, Pre-K to 8th
$100 per family – due at re-registration in January 2018
Graduation Fee, Grade 8
$225 per student- due on March 1st 2018
Re-Registration Fee, all grades
$75 per student – due at re-registration in January 2018
Regents Fee- Grade 8 Regents Class
$50- due by April 9nd 2018
Futures in Education
Financial aid is available for students in Grades Pre-K to 8, who attend a Brooklyn or Queens
Catholic School or Academy
- Starting January 17, go to www.futuresineducation.org
- From the main menu, click SCHOLARSHIPS and then APPLY. Scholarship Deadline
- Families who received an award last academic year: March 31, 2017
- New families: April 21, 2017 More Information
Please visit www.futuresineducation.org
Support and Help
- An outside vendor, TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition.
- TADS Live chat: www.mytads.com | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Standard TimeNote: There is a non-refundable $30.00 application processing fee payable by credit card, check or money order to TADS. There is a $10 Non-Sufficient Funds fee for bounced checks. Applications are available online in English and Spanish.