Special Education Guidelines
St. Francis de Sales Catholic Academy acknowledges and celebrates the wide variety of learning styles that students bring with them, and the Academy demonstrates its commitment to meeting the needs of all students by providing appropriate practices and services.
Research shows that there are many ways to help children learn and to ensure those who need additional supports are successful. The are some guidelines that we here at St. Francis ask parents and providers to follow. These guidelines are as of November 19th 2021 and can be changed at any time.
– IEP to IESP Conversion Process
– Procedures for Requesting an Evaluation
– Procedures for Requesting an Evaluation from the CPSE (Committee on Preschool Special Education)
– Form Request for Section 504 Accommodations Parent Form
– Form: TACHS Test Special Needs Accommodations
For more information about Special Education please contact our Content Learning Center teacher Mrs. Margaret Buckley at email@example.com