FACTS School Management System provides Catholic schools across the country with features that benefit principals, administrators, teachers and parents. Go to FACTS
We’re excited to announce our new school management system – FACTS SIS (Student Information System). We’re in the process of setting up FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure online platform that will allow you to see academic information specific to your children while protecting their information from others. All you need is an internet-capable device to view information such as Attendance, Daily Grades, Transcripts, Discipline Issues, School calendar, and Tuition Accounts.
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
- Please go to sfds-ny.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password and click Login.
- Create New Family Portal Account if you have not set this up yet
- Enter the email address that you gave when registering your child, and our District Code, SFDS-NY
- You will receive an email from SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button
- Close the window.
- Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above
To see a video that explains this process please click the link below:
https://vimeo.com/152634570. Please note the password for the video is Portal.
Once registered to save the link on your smartphone please follow the directions below
Parents and students can easily add a shortcut to Family Portal to the home screen of their mobile device.
- Navigate to https://sfds-ny.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- Tap the action icon and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Rename the shortcut, if desired, and tap Add.
One of our primary goals at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Academy is to concentrate our efforts on improving the business side of our school. By taking advantage of the security and convenience of payment processing and information technology offered by FACTS, we remain committed to this goal. Tuition payments can now be paid online (via the Family Portal), by phone, or by mail. You may also sign up for auto pay as well. For those families that have an Invoice Payment Plan, each month, 20 days before your payment due date, FACTS will send you an email or mail invoice letting you know that your invoice is ready. If you want to mail in a payment, you will need to log into their FACTS account and click on the Actions button and choose the Mail In a Payment link.
You will be taken to the Mail In a Payment Screen that has the 3 step instructions.
- Click on the Print link next to each invoice for which you will be mailing in a payment. Print out the invoice(s).
- Cut off the payment stub along the dashed line.
- Mail the payment stub(s) and your check to:
FACTS Management Company
P.O. Box 2597
Omaha, NE 68103-2597
Any questions please feel free to call FACTS at 1-866-441-4637