Bingo Night and Band Classes Postponed Due to Weather

Dear Academy Families,
With the inclement weather that we are still having and the unknown of if roads and walkways will be icy tonight we are postponing tonight’s Family Bingo. The new date will be Tuesday March 5th for a very special Mardi Gras addition of Family Bingo from 6pm-8pm.
If any family that bought tickets cannot make the new date and time we do ask that you send an email to so a refund can be processed.
We will continue to sell raffle tickets for Camelback up until the event on March 5th.
We also just received word that both of our Band teachers will not be able to make it to school today due to the weather. So we will be canceling band and violin lessons. If your band child needs to stay for after school or take the bus please call the school at 718-634-2775.
Thanks as always for your consideration.